How to Log In to Roper Patient Portal
- Visit the Roper St. Francis Healthcare website.
- Click on the “Patient Portal” link or button.
- You will be redirected to the MyChart login page.
- Enter your username and password in the respective fields.
- Click on the “Log In” button to access your Roper Patient Portal account.
- If you have entered the correct credentials, you will be logged in to your account and can start using the portal’s features and services.
How to Sign Up for Roper Patient Portal
- Go to the Roper St. Francis Healthcare website.
- Locate the “Patient Portal” link or button.
- Click on the link to proceed to the MyChart registration page.
- On the registration page, click on the “Sign Up Now” or similar button.
- Fill in the required personal information, such as your name, date of birth, and contact details.
- Create a username and password for your Roper Patient Portal account. Make sure to choose a strong and secure password.
- Provide any additional information or complete any necessary forms as prompted.
- Once you have filled in all the required information, click on the “Submit” or similar button to complete the registration process.
- After successful registration, you will receive a confirmation message with further instructions to log in to your newly created Roper Patient Portal account.