How to Log In to the DeVry Student Portal
To log in to the DeVry Student Portal, follow these steps:
- Open your web browser and go to the DeVry University website.
- Look for the “Student Portal” link on the homepage and click on it.
- You will be redirected to the student portal login page.
- On the login page, enter your username and password in the provided fields.
- Double-check that you have entered the correct login credentials.
- Once you have entered your username and password, click the “Login” button.
- If your login information is correct, you will be logged in to the DeVry Student Portal.
How to Sign Up for the DeVry Student Portal
If you are a new student and need to sign up for the DeVry Student Portal, please follow these steps:
- Visit the DeVry University website.
- Locate the “Student Portal” link on the homepage and click on it.
- On the student portal login page, you will see a “First-Time User” section.
- Click on the “Sign Up” or “Create an Account” option.
- You will be directed to a registration page.
- Fill in the required information, such as your name, email address, and student ID number.
- Create a username and password that you will use to log in to the portal.
- Make sure to follow any specific guidelines or requirements for creating your username and password.
- Once you have completed all the necessary fields, review the information for accuracy.
- Click the “Submit” or “Create Account” button to complete the sign-up process.